Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm back!

Wow!  It has been way too long since I have blogged.  I wish I could say that it was because I was doing a lot of fun things, but in reality it was because my life became consumed with the hectic end of the school year schedule for work, pushing the envelope & making Brandon's school district hold an IEP and qualify him for services (well what minimal offering they want to call services anyway...that could be a whole separate post), and just daily life in general.  Anyway, I have decided that I have got to get back into the habit of blogging hopefully weekly, but definitely at least biweekly.  Blogging was sort of my outlet for venting and working through things both negative and positive, and it helps me keep what little sanity I have left.  So, for those who care, you'll start seeing posts from me again.  For those who don't care, feel free to tune in to another channel or you can always choose to ignore my posts...that's the beauty of life, we all have a choice.

1 comment: