Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Padawan Does Not Lack In Self-Esteem

This week has been a crazy week!  I had to spend Monday and Tuesday at jury duty.  The Jedi Master was sent out of town for work Tuesday morning and didn't get back until last night.  I had tons of things that I needed to try to get done (one of the most important was trying to find a good school to transfer our Padawan to for next year), so Padawan readily agreed to hanging out at what is normally his before/after school childcare for a few days and was able to enjoy a couple of field trips with them.

When I went to pick up Padawan on his last day at the childcare, the director asked me if I had made any progress on finding a new school for him for next year.  I outlined all of the phone calls, emails, and various errands that I had done toward that task, but that I had not really made much progress.  Padawan overheard the conversation and chimed in "Well, at least I am worth it!" with this big grin on his face.

There you have it folks...our Padawan definitely does not lack in self-esteem!  LOL  Apparently all of his years in karate are paying off.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment